Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Concert Cluth

About a month ago, I had a concert to attend.  And, as with most mom's, didn't want to carry my giant purse full of fruit snacks and diapers to the show.  I also didn't want to sling anything across my shoulders.  So, with a little bit of time on my hands, and a husband who was "working from home" for the day, I had time to come up with the "concert clutch".

This little clutch is the perfect size for your cell phone, some money, and ID, a few mints and your concert tickets of course.  Perfect for a night on the town when you don't want to carry a lot of stuff OR to just stuff in the bottom of your regular bag to pull out when you are on the go.

The clutch has gone through a few iterations, but I think I finally got the size right where I like it.  It's made with a 9" zipper and is about 5" tall.  I'm excited to start making some more.








No comments:

Post a Comment