Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Mini Messenger Bag

Lately, I've been working with some smaller bags.  They are quick to make, and are just too cute.  I've been working on a couple different versions for boys and for girls, and so far, they've been selling pretty well.

 I did make one last week though, that was so cute I could hardly stand it and I sold it before I even had a chance to post it to Instagram.

Last week one morning while getting dressed, I saw an old denim shirt dress in my closet that I never wear and it was just begging to be made into a little bag.  So, I carefully cut it up and turned it into a small girls messenger bag.

The friend who bought the bag asked me if it is ever hard to part with something that I've created and worked hard on.  I told her, that no, it isn't too difficult.

But, this little bag?  It was pretty hard.  I just have a soft spot in my heart for all things small and girly.





No comments:

Post a Comment