Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Men's Watch Roll

I've been so deep in sewing bags lately that I guess my husband felt left out.  There isn't a lot of room in the sewing and quilting world for men's stuff.  With that in mind, and considering his watch obsession, he presented me with the idea of making a watch roll.  What's a watch roll you ask?  It's a cool place for your husband to store all his watches, especially if he travels with more than one watch on vacation or on a business trip.

I made a rough prototype out of some scratch pieces of fabric, made a few adjustments to the initial pattern and thus, the watch roll was born.  Going to the fabric store to pick out fabric with my husband was a new experience, but in the end, the finished product turned out having a really great look.

The roll has space for four watches, folds up on itself and is secured with a bungee elastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment